This is a blog for MUDA development. MUDA is a (short) vector language for CPUs.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

MUDA blog lanuched.

I've decided to launch MUDA blog site separately.

And I've finished almost basic implementation of MUDA language.
If you want to play with MUDA, go

http://lucille.sourceforge.net/muda/


And check out the current svn tree.

Example & Documentation will be updated soon.

Here is TODOs

  • LLVM IR backend(near furure)
  • math library for MUDA(near future)
  • Automatic optimzation(middle future)
  • Formal verification of computation code by gappa(middle future)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats!

syoyo said...

Thanks. Use MUDA, and give me a feedback :-)

Víctor M. Muriel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Víctor M. Muriel said...

Superb !

I will try to use MUDA in my new render engine Primate

syoyo said...

Thanks victor. Please use MUDA. MUDA is still in development and has many bugs. I need your feedback.

About

My life to be a renderer writer & quant. Here is my main blog. http://lucille.atso-net.jp/blog/